SDS/2 Erector Features
Crane Placement and Reach
Erectors can locate their cranes around the steel model and choose exactly where the best location for placement will be.
Track and Record Progress
Through reporting and status tracking tools, daily progress can easily be recorded and future erection can be planned, allowing the model to be color coded as the structure goes up.
Keep the Site on Schedule with SDS/2 Erector
The actual status of the job site can be electronically sent to general contractors. This functionality allows them to adjust project schedules and helps meet deadlines.
by SDS/2 • 1/7 videos
- 2018 SDS/2 Solid Steel Competition Award Winners
- Recommending SDS/2
- SDS/2 Success Stories: Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium (Virtual Steel Technologies)
- Working With SidePlate in SDS/2
- How Does The Competition Compare to SDS/2?
- Reaching New Markets with SDS/2
- SDS/2 Success Stories: The Plaza at Tysons Corner