SDS/2 Connect Features
Automatic Connections Within Revit
The software automatically designs connections within the Revit environment, allowing structural engineers and fabricators to design, conduct code check analysis, and extend steelwork designs to fabrication within a BIM workflow.
Roundtripping Data Between Platforms
SDS/2 Connect facilitates a bi-directional transfer of information through the direct API interface between Revit Structure and SDS/2, round-tripping the engineer’s information to the steel fabricator/detailer and vice versa.
Shortens Design Time and Increases Accuracy
With SDS/2 Connect for Smart 3D, structural connections can be designed earlier in the project, with full calculations according to country codes. This leads to increased design consistency and shorter timelines.
by SDS/2 • 1/7 videos
- 2018 SDS/2 Solid Steel Competition Award Winners
- Recommending SDS/2
- SDS/2 Success Stories: Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium (Virtual Steel Technologies)
- Working With SidePlate in SDS/2
- How Does The Competition Compare to SDS/2?
- Reaching New Markets with SDS/2
- SDS/2 Success Stories: The Plaza at Tysons Corner