SDS/2 Approval has two different applications: verify the model and check drawings before they are sent out for approval; and facilitate the approval process directly through the model. For both checkers and engineers, SDS/2 Approval allows users to view the model, detail drawings and calculations.
SDS/2 Approval Features
Tools Tailored for In-Model Review
Shorten timelines with the In-Model Review process and SDS/2. Easy to use tools allow engineers to quickly navigate and review within the fabricator's model. The In-Model Review process has never been easier than with SDS/2 Approval.
Visual Project Feedback
Assigned statuses can be used to color code the model and give visual feedback of the approval process, from start to finish.
by SDS/2 • 1/6 videos
- 2018 SDS/2 Solid Steel Competition Award Winners
- Recommending SDS/2
- SDS/2 Success Stories: Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium (Virtual Steel Technologies)
- Working With SidePlate in SDS/2
- How Does The Competition Compare to SDS/2?
- Reaching New Markets with SDS/2