Keeping You Updated With Our
Enter the 2015 SDS/2 Solid Steel Competition by August 14July 15, 2015
Entries for the 2015 SDS/2 Solid Steel Competition are now being accepted. All entries, including the job and fabricator, must be received at Design Data by August 14, 2015. There is no fee for entry into this competition. Read the competition rules:
One entry per company, per category.
- Projects may only be submitted once for this competition.
- All entries must be created using SDS/2 Version 7.3 and newer.
- All projects must have been created within the last three years.
- New buildings, major retrofits or expansion projects are eligible.
- Complete and nearly complete projects can be submitted.
- A signed release form must be faxed to 402-441-4045, to the attention of Stephanie Haith, before the competition deadline.
- All entries, including the job and fabricator, must be received at Design Data by August 14, 2015.
Entries will be evaluated equally on: aesthetics of the project, complexity (modeling difficulty, connection design) and tonnage (weight). The awards will be presented at the 2015 SDS/2 Users Group Conference in Lincoln, Nebraska.
A grand prize for each category will be awarded to one entry. Prizes include $3,000 off one year of SDS/2 Software Service Fees and $2,500 in STEELBUCK$.
To learn more about the competition or to submit your project for free, click here.