Keeping You Updated With Our
Structural Steel Drafting Competition at SkillsUSAJanuary 16, 2009
For the past three years, Design Data has served as a corporate sponsor for SkillsUSA, a national nonprofit organization that supports teachers and high school and college students who are preparing for careers in trade, technical and skilled service occupations.
Amanda Kunze, Design Data's education coordinator, is currently raising awareness among state and national directors of a new competition: Structural Steel Drafting. Holding a Structural Steel Drafting competition at the state and national 2009 conferences will require commitment from the SkillsUSA state directors.
The state directors may be looking for assistance in the following forms:
- Offer your time to help coordinate the competition
- Offer your time to judge the competition
- Offer your facility as a competition location
- Offer a cash donation to help winners attend the national competition
- Offer a prize to the gold, silver, and/or bronze winners
If you are interested in offering support to this competition, please contact Amanda Kunze at firstname.lastname@example.org.