Meet the Company Behind the Software
Careers with SDS/2
As the leading supplier of advanced computer software, support and training for the engineering, detailing and fabrication markets in the structural steel industry, SDS/2 is always searching for great talent. When the company finds a talented, free-thinking person that fits the SDS/2 profile, the goal is to help that person make SDS/2 his or her career.
SDS/2 respects the accomplishments of its employees. Ideas are always encouraged. Input is always welcomed. It is an environment in which every person is given the freedom to become the best he or she can be.
Sales Territory Manager
SDS/2 is looking for an ambitious and motivated salesperson to join their North American sales team. If you are a talented steel detailer who is looking to advance your career into a more commercial direction, or if you are an experienced sales professional interested in working with one of the world’s leading steel detailing software suppliers, then we want to talk to you. In this position, you will be working as part of an expanding global team with both existing and potential customers to help promote the use of SDS/2 steel detailing software in their design process.
- Manage your own time to generate sales opportunities
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients
- Establish needs and introduce SDS/2 software
- Conduct technical software demonstrations
- Coordinate technical evaluations to prove benefits
- Close sales and cultivate client relationships
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Capable of learning to use and demonstrate sophisticated modeling software
- Knowledge of either sales or steel detailing
- Results orientation
- "Hunter" mentality
- Must have either 2+ years of:
- Practical steel detailing experience
- Outside sales experience (ideally in a construction-related field)
- Qualification in a construction- or business-related subject would be an advantage
- Must have permission to work in the U.S.
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- If working remotely, must have a suitable home-working environment
- Must be prepared to travel within the U.S. (40)
Location: Lincoln, NE or United States (Remote)
Job Application Guide
If you're interested in working at SDS/2, submit a cover letter and resume via the email link below. Candidates that meet our qualifications and expectations will be contacted by phone or email.Send Resume