Meet the Company Behind the Software
Careers with SDS/2
As the leading supplier of advanced computer software, support and training for the engineering, detailing and fabrication markets in the structural steel industry, SDS/2 is always searching for great talent. When the company finds a talented, free-thinking person that fits the SDS/2 profile, the goal is to help that person make SDS/2 his or her career.
SDS/2 respects the accomplishments of its employees. Ideas are always encouraged. Input is always welcomed. It is an environment in which every person is given the freedom to become the best he or she can be.
Inside Sales Executive
SDS/2 is recruiting dynamic, friendly and motivated sales professionals to join our North America Sales Team. The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Executive is to support the achievement of the North America Sales Team’s revenue targets through lead generation and direct sales of SDS/2 Software and Fortosi, our newest companion product. The Inside Sales Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Working closely with the VP Sales North America and Territory Managers you must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Achieve individual sales targets and contribute to the team sales targets.
- Make routine telephone sales calls following established procedures and guidelines.
- Execute proactive sales activities designed to uncover and qualify new leads.
- Take responsibility for renewing and reinstating maintenance contracts.
- Conduct outreach to leads generated by the marketing department
- Develop, close, and execute sales requiring specific product solutions needs as assigned.
- Provide support to Territory Account Managers regarding account administration.
- Assist the Territory Account Managers with cold-calling to arrange on-site software demonstrations.
- Manage marketing data acquisition and organization
- Manage all aspects of Fortosi sales (online marketing content, lead generation, lead follow up, closing sales)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience within the Construction industry
- Inside or Outside sales experience; 'hunter' mentality required.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, but highly team focused.
- Effective time management skills and high level of responsiveness.
Additional skills which would be an advantage:
- Experience within the construction industry
- Steel detailing experience
- Software sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Location: Lincoln, NE
Job Application Guide
If you're interested in working at SDS/2, submit a cover letter and resume via the email link below. Candidates that meet our qualifications and expectations will be contacted by phone or email.Send Resume