Meet the Company Behind the Software
Careers with SDS/2
As the leading supplier of advanced computer software, support and training for the engineering, detailing and fabrication markets in the structural steel industry, SDS/2 is always searching for great talent. When the company finds a talented, free-thinking person that fits the SDS/2 profile, the goal is to help that person make SDS/2 his or her career.
SDS/2 respects the accomplishments of its employees. Ideas are always encouraged. Input is always welcomed. It is an environment in which every person is given the freedom to become the best he or she can be.
Digital Marketing Specialist
SDS/2 is recruiting a dynamic, friendly and motivated digital marketing professional to join our global marketing team. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
In this position, you will be working as part of an expanding global team to implement and manage a digital marketing program. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The digital marketing specialist will work with marketing and sales to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
In this role, you will:
- Create robust digital marketing campaigns that extend into all channels, including email, search, social and web
- Build and maintain our social media presence for multiple brands
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Develop personalized user experiences based on behavior and customer lifecycle
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights
Candidates must have:
- Ability to design creative for email and social media
- Strong copywriting skills across digital channels (website, email, social, print), with the ability to be the engaging, original voice of different brands
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- AdWords experience/knowledge
- Experience and strong track record in leveraging content marketing, social media, SEO/SEM and other best practice marketing strategies to drive rapid lead and revenue growth.
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms, preferably Hubspot
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related area
- Proven working experience in B2B digital marketing
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Adobe Create Suite
Location: Lincoln, NE
Job Application Guide
If you're interested in working at SDS/2, submit a cover letter and resume via the email link below. Candidates that meet our qualifications and expectations will be contacted by phone or email.Send Resume